Park Services Building and Grounds (Overnight)
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Buildings & Grounds Graveyard (Multiple Interviews Required)
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age and have a
valid CA Driver's License.
Job Description: Duties will include maintaining park's
cleanliness by hosing down areas, maintaining the grounds at night,
cleaning offices, cleaning the parking lot, dumping trash and other
duties assigned by Supervision.
- Must be able to push 100 lbs. and have physical stamina and
strength to bend and stoop, climb ladders, make repetitive arm-hand
movements, set up equipment, move objects, wash walls and windows,
and operate power-driven machinery.
- Frequently balancing, bending, climbing, crawling, keeling,
using ladders (ascend and descend) reaching (below and above
shoulder) seeing far, standing, stairs (ascend and descend)
stooping, twisting, waking, using depth perception and working with
- Constantly seeing near and working with wetness.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker or
the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time in order
to accommodate the business need.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Los Angeles , Park Services Building and Grounds (Overnight), Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!