Roadway Design Project Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kimley-Horn is seeking a Project Manager to join our Roadway
Design team in Downtown Los Angeles.
We are seeking an individual to coordinate, lead, and support
the design and delivery of projects while working and collaborating
with an exceptional team on exciting projects throughout Southern
California. This position will also support marketing and business
development efforts while interacting with clients and assisting
with the growth of our roadway practice.
- Licensed Civil Engineer in the State of California
- At least 8 years experience in civil design of urban freeways,
interchanges and roadways. Caltrans experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to manage roadway projects profitably
through agencies and Caltrans specifications
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the
- Knowledge and experience with the full life cycle of roadway
- Extensive knowledge of geometric design, horizontal and
vertical alignment, grading, drainage, utility, or other related
- Experience mentoring and training younger staff and acting as a
positive role model.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Los Angeles , Roadway Design Project Manager (Los Angeles, CA), Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!