Senior Program Planner II
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID 175413BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City El
Segundo State CA Country United States
Seeking an experienced Program Management, Planning & Scheduling
Professional to join the RIS Planning Department. This Program
Planner position will be open to telecommuting assignments with
possible occasional travel to support programs in El Segundo or
Goleta, CA. You will be the focal point for all matters pertaining
to schedule on their program or programs, and will be directly
accountable for adherence to government policies in the area of
scheduling and earned value.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on
requirements provided by the customer as part of a Request For
- Development of a DID and DCMA compliant, executable IMS after
contract award; resource loading the IMS prior to an Integrated
Baseline Review (IBR) that demonstrates thorough cost and schedule
- Detail planning and maintenance throughout the program's
lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes
into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract
- Detailed analysis of the IMS and supporting documents to ensure
quality, completeness and compliance. The weekly and monthly
business rhythms will require communication (electronically and
verbally) of schedule status including but not limited to, results
of critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis (SRA), schedule
variance analysis and the results of 'what if' exercises to the
Program Manager, the customer and potentially to senior
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Program
Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in leading project planning
exercises, as well as the creation and maintenance of Integrated
Master Plans and Master Schedules (IMP/IMS).
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other similar Scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to decompose statements of work into their
basic elements and transform them into a workable program
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels of an
organization Strong communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security clearance
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a
U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Experience in the area of analyzing and querying schedule data
(including Schedule Metrics).
- Experience in leading project planning exercises, as well as
the creation and maintenance of Integrated Master Plans and Master
- Experience using numerous ancillary scheduling products such as
Risk+, @Risk, FastTrak and PertChart Expert.
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) expertise.
- Ability to decompose statements of work into their basic
elements and transform them into a workable program plan.
- Intimately familiar with applicable Government regulations,
especially pertaining to Program Planning and Earned Value
- Conversant in basic product development principles including
Agile software development.
- Familiarity with the Theory of Constraints and the Critical
Chain Program Management Methodology.
Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University or College,
preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration,
Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study
U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will need
the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Los Angeles , Senior Program Planner II, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!