Produce - Clerk
Company: Bristol Farms
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you need to create an email please visit https://www.google.com/gmail/about
Produce - Clerk
Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Washes, cuts, peels, wraps and prepares fruit for
- Sets up displays and stocks shelves, coolers, counter, bins,
tables, or containers, with new merchandise
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Answers customer questions and meets the needs of the customer
at all times by providing information about various types of
produce. Also provides information about cooking produce items
- Ability to know the various types of produce, where they come
from , how they grow, how they are prepared, and their life
- Some experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of
customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to;
days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Job Family Clerk
- Pay Type Hourly
- Westwood, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Keywords: Bristol Farms, Los Angeles , Produce - Clerk, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!