Registered Nurse / RN Pre-op and PACU (Full Time)
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Westlake Village
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Registered Nurse - PreOp and PACU (PRN)
A Registered Nurse is a professional who provides patient care
based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with
maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The Registered
Nurse shall oversee and guide employees that are under his/her
supervision. The Registered Nurse actively supports and promotes
the Centers Philosophy and mission statement. The Registered Nurse
is under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Has a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS certification required
- Must have excellent IV skills
- Minimum two years of clinical experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary
to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served in the
Center. Must demonstrate the knowledge of the principle of growth
and development of the life span and possess the ability to assess
data reflective of the patients requirements relative to his/her
age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in
the Centers policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional and
technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability
to respond to common injuries or complaints from customers,
regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability
to effectively present information to top management, public
groups, and/or boards of directors. Ability to read and communicate
effectively in English. Additional languages preferred.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of basic mathematics.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios,
and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking
to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to
deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations,
graphs, medical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability
to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills in the nursing
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize recognized channels of
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain good interpersonal
relationships with patients, co workers, and other health team
This is an abbreviated job description.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse / RN Pre-op and PACU (Full Time), Other , Westlake Village, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!