Company: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) is a Canadian
designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles. The company's
flagship vehicle is the innovative purpose built; single-seat
electric vehicle called the SOLO. This vehicle will revolutionize
commuting, delivery and shared mobility. The SOLO provides a
driving experience that is unique, trendy, fun, affordable and
environmentally friendly. InterMeccanica, a subsidiary of
ElectraMeccanica, has successfully been building high-end specialty
cars for 60 years. For more information, please visit
We are currently seeking a Delivery Advisor to join our lean and
agile teams in Los Angeles, California. The Delivery Advisor will
report to our Senior Delivery Manager.
The Delivery Advisor is responsible for working with the
delivery team to execute customer deliveries and follow the
customer's journey from placing an order for the vehicle at our
retail kiosk to the delivery of their vehicle. The goal of this
position is to create a positive customer experience so that our
customers become our strongest supporters. Our Delivery Advisor
will drive referrals and generate word of mouth testimonies to the
quality of ElectraMeccanica and its customer / delivery experience.
This role will work out of our retail kiosks when not supporting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Delivery Manager on upcoming deliveries.
- Reviews the order pipeline to prepare for delivery dates.
- Host delivery orientation, including lead / follow drive to
orientate the new owner on the basics of their vehicle.
- Ensure a positive customer delivery journey by adding a
personal touch to deliveries being engaged, personable and kind to
customers with their questions.
- Guide customers through ownership paperwork as they take
delivery of their vehicle.
- Prepare vehicles for presentation prior to delivery to
Customer. Check charge, clean interior and perform a final check
- Follow's delivery operating procedures to ensure consistent and
positive customer experience.
- Provide customer feedback from deliveries, whether positive or
negative, to continuously improve our processes.
- Advise Manager of need to order supplies or other inventory
Sales & Support Duties
- Engages all consumers near and around the retail kiosk to ask
for their business and encourage them to place orders for a
- Conducts test drives for customers following EMV test drive
procedures to ensure a safe and enjoyable customer experience.
- Provides exceptional customer service to consumers and invites
them to join the ElectraMeccanica community for continued
- Begins the ordering process for all interested consumers,
ensuring their requests are entered into company systems.
- Acts as a brand ambassador - speaks passionately about the
- Takes on administrative duties as required - e.g. scheduling
test-drives, cleaning vehicles, and informing managers of kiosk
- Effectively relays information and refers consumers to
appropriate team members to ensure all their questions and requests
are adequately answered.
- Assist with metric tracking and administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
Keywords: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd., Los Angeles , Delivery Advisor, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!