Marketing Graphic Design Intern
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 13, 2021
WEBTOON is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 75
million unique monthly readers. We are a rapidly growing digital
entertainment company and storytelling platform with users and
creators from all over the world. Every day we come ready to learn,
contribute, and get excited about the opportunity to work alongside
people of different backgrounds and work styles.
We're offering a paid internship for an amazing student or
graduate of the arts. The Graphic Design Intern will partner with
the Marketing Creative team at WEBTOON to tackle project-based work
that intersects the rigor of brand marketing with cutting-edge
entertainment storytelling. Youll get real-world experience and
contribute to introducing a new way to tell stories from the ground
up. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking, some rule-bending, a
bit of ingenuity, and the creative chops to back it up.
The length of the program will run for a 3-month internship with
a 20 - 30 hour workweek, with a potential to extend or convert into
a regular full-time position.
Required: Please submit your portfolio and cover letter to be
considered for the role.
What You'll Do
- Assist the Marketing Creative team in concepting, designing and
problem-solving through various marketing material key art, logo,
banners, web, emails, social, presentations, etc.
- Works on all aspects of the design process including layout,
typography, color, etc.
- Study and learn brand style guide
- Stay up to date with current aesthetic best practices
- Competitor analysis of ad design and entertainment
Who You Are
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Strong typography
- Master knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team player
- Deliver solutions, make calls, carry out action effectively,
proactively and on target
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
work without missing deadlines
- Experience in digital advertising and/or entertainment a
- MUST be passionate about pop culture (comics, games, films,
Keywords: Webtoon, Los Angeles , Marketing Graphic Design Intern, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!