Company: TUFF SHED, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tuff Shed is recruiting for an experienced Shop Supervisor to
contribute to the success of our Factory Store in Arleta. This role
offers the opportunity to make a real impact to the Company.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUCCESSFUL SHOP
- Leadership skills and action taker skills a MUST!
- Coordinates and schedules all fabrication assignments
- Ensures work is properly assigned and completed with Tuff
Shed's quality, productivity, and safety specifications
- Ensures that all products are assembled according to customer
- Maintains material inventory and ensures that company vehicles
meet safety standards
- Liaises with General Manager on issues including organization,
shortage, and unnecessary waste
- Ability to operate standard construction equipment, such as
power and pneumatic tools, as well as measuring devices
- Outstanding safety record in construction preferred
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years of experience in safe use of power and
- Experience supervising a team and meeting deadlines Inventory
and fleet supervision experience preferred
- PC skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Current valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle
- Satisfactory drug screening
What's in it for you?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the
growth of the team! We offer competitive salary and benefits! Paid
vacation and sick days, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and
life insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), a 'Safe
Harbor' 401(k) plan.
As part of the application process, please take a short survey,
called Predictive Index. Click on the following link to complete
this five minute survey: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/8eJqV
ABOUT TUFF SHED
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering
commitment to quality, Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has
since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer
of storage buildings and garages, having built nearly one million
buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge green
technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, hold
multiple U.S. Patents, and are an approved GSA vendor.
- Learn more about us! Check out the Tuff Shed Website at
- Interested? We encourage you to submit an application for
Tuff Shed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any other status protected by law or
- Arleta, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Keywords: TUFF SHED, Inc., Los Angeles , Shop Supervisor, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!