Director Strategic Sales
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who
are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a
high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly
challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join
a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You
know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make
us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the
whole team crosses together.
Are you looking to directly drive the success of one of the most
exciting companies in Strategic Analytics?
Alteryx has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Director
Strategic Sales for our Western region providing leadership to the
direct sales team; growing our revenues associated with the full
line of Alteryx products / solutions for an assigned region. This
position requires the experience and understanding of a senior
level sales professional who has the ability to manage their
territory and team including working closely with sales and
marketing teams to ensure achievement of product line revenue
targets, and in the successful pursuit and closing of sales
- Maintain high activity and focus around prospecting, developing
a territory and driving sales process
- Find, manage, grow and close revenue opportunities; grow
installed customer account share
- Understand customer business and service requirements in order
to develop "tailored" solutions and offerings around our product,
Alteryx Strategic Analytics.
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs
- Develop business plan for territory / accounts to meet or
exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
- BA/BS degree and familiarity with Big Data, Business
Intelligence and analytics is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the
Software product industry, have proven experience developing
C-Level relationships, and be a hands-on player/manager.
- An action and results-oriented approach which balance a take
charge attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- An ability to work with prospects to develop strong business
solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- 10 plus years' experience successfully managing a team selling
within enterprise solutions industry
- The successful candidate's background will include having
established and executed call plans, orchestrated account-planning
sessions and effectively executed account strategies.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, interpersonal and written
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to think and act
- Proven ability to lead a cross functional team and lead through
- Demonstrated understanding of market disciplines, competitive
landscape and current technologies
Please note: This is not an IT or Infrastructure sale.
Candidates must be based out of our corporate office in Irvine, CA
or San Mateo, CA.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether
you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our
associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of
the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to
apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable,
and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a
wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be
Keywords: Alteryx, Los Angeles , Director Strategic Sales, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!