Manager, Real Estate, Popeyes, US West
Company: Restaurant Brands International
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Restaurant Brands International:
RBI is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant
companies with more than $32 billion in system-wide sales and
approximately 26,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and
U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world's most prominent and
iconic quick service restaurant brands - BURGER KING, TIM HORTONS,
Overview of Position:
Real Estate Development Manager - is responsible for executing
all real estate functions in support of Company objectives for new
store development for franchisees, RBI Asset Management, and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze existing and prospective markets targeted
either for store replacement and/or new store development.
- Develop market plan & long range plan for responsible territory
in tandem with Market Planning Team.
- Conduct field review and utilize Company's analytic tools to
create market development strategy
- Develop a network of commercial real estate brokers and manage
site selection for Franchise new store developments
- Work with Franchisees to package and present prospective
development sites to Real Estate Committee for review and approval
of new developments, raze, rebuild, and relocation
- Assist in managing the due diligence process for new store
development, including site plan approval and permitting
- Coordinate the site development or tenant improvement
construction process with members of the Construction
- Work with the RBI Real Estate Asset Team to review company
opportunities to be converted into new Popeyes locations.
- Assist in executing any special Company projects requiring the
expertise of the real estate department
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other
critical departments outside development. For example, Franchisees,
Design, Construction, Operations, and Finance.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, or related field with
6 - 10 years' experience in corporate commercial real estate and
market research analysis in the QSR or Fast Casual industry.
- Previous experience working with franchisees required.
- Experience throughout the US.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system & a
proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of GIS/desktop mapping packages. Quick study
on learning new mapping & analytic packages.
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate information to make
decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Strong communication skills to read, listen, understand and
communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable
manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to process information including gathering, assessing,
organizing, auditing and verifying data.
- Physical Demands: Work is subject to tight deadlines and
interruptions can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Work may occasionally include long hours,
week-ends and holidays; travel may be up to 60% of the time in car
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated
companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative
action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal
laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants
with disabilities upon request.
Keywords: Restaurant Brands International, Los Angeles , Manager, Real Estate, Popeyes, US West, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!