What is the opportunity?
GAM-U.S. Institutional Sales is a highly sophisticated
institutional investment platform that offers a variety of products
and customized solutions to meet the needs of an institutional
investor's daily, operational or strategic cash needs. This
Director, Liquidity Management Sales role is focused on building
and growing relationships across corporate treasury, state-level,
and municipal-level staff within the U.S. You will leverage the
firm's dedicated cash investment and research teams to deliver the
best solutions to clients in the covered territory to build new
client relationships, strengthen relationships with existing
clients and grow profitable assets under management.
This role can be based out of the Chicago, Minneapolis, San
Francisco, Los Angeles or Dallas areas.
What will you do?
- Grow assets under management and increase profitable revenues
within a defined geographic territory.
- Initiate and develop new business opportunities and market
GAM-U.S.'s global institutional cash management products and
solutions to institutional investors within a defined geographic
- Deliver sales presentations and seminars, and conduct meetings
with treasury, finance and investment staff within defined
- Work closely with the assigned Regional Sales Analyst/Associate
to effectively cover the territory.
- Coordinate with product partners across RBC and leverage
internal RBC relationships
- Contribute to the team by helping foster an environment of
teamwork and collaboration. Add value to the overall sales and
marketing effort as an internal resource to others.
- Communicate regularly and effectively to others in the
organization as required and as needed.
- Report and update all activity and sales opportunities within
in the CRM system in a timely manner.
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years direct cash management sales experience with an asset
manager, broker/dealer or bank with significant experience and
demonstrated success selling money market funds, custom cash
separately managed accounts and other short-term fixed income
- Strong existing relationships with institutions in the U.S.,
specifically with treasurers and finance staff
- Ability to develop new relationships in order to drive sales
and increase cash management products adoption is critical
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Business
- Excellent soft skills including interpersonal and team
collaboration skills, oral and written communication skills and
mindset of excellence.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking
to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to
help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each
other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our
communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits,
annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion,
volunteerism and community involvement
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign
up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and
Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find
out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of
our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
City: Los Angeles
Address: 555 S Flower Street
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 26-50
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/11/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 366577