Junior Sound Designer
Company: Fisker Inc.
Location: Manhattan Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive
industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and
eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a
vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to
become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most
sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and
enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the
revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google
We are looking for a Junior Sound Designer to join our growing
team of auditory experts. You will have the opportunity to grow
your sound design and editing skills as we address various audio
needs across the company. Our ideal candidate has a passion for
"all things audio" and is eager to dive into the future of
automotive audio design. Collaborating with the Audio Team, you
will be asked to create new sounds for our experiences, edit field
recording sessions, address production sound needs, edit podcasts,
and fill in other audio gaps across the team as the company
- Assist Sound Designer and Audio Lead in recording, editing,
tagging, and maintaining audio assets across Fisker products.
- Collaborate with Audio Team on establishing sonic vision for
future Fisker products.
- Curate linear audio content alongside marketing, brand, and
video editing teams.
- Eager to develop various audio skills including sound design,
audio editing, audio recording, and audio engineering.
- Ability to showcase completed sound design work from past 12-18
- Strong understanding of signal flow, microphones, speakers, and
- Proficiency in Reaper, Ableton, or other DAWs of choice.
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and electric
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, professional and a
Nice to Have
- Tools Experience (Izotope RX, Unity, Unreal)
- Wwise or FMOD Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Audio Scripting Skills (C#, Python, C++)
- Recent Graduate of Music Technology, Audio Engineering, or
other related Bachelor program.
Required Application Material
- Sound Design Portfolio
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment
at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and
qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race,
color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status,
disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally
protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group
Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with
disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to
the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources
Department at email@example.com.
Keywords: Fisker Inc., Los Angeles , Junior Sound Designer, Other , Manhattan Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!