Enterprise Account Executive (Los Angeles, CA)
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 13, 2021
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our
mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering
with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital
transformation by creating a single platform for secure content
management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing
opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space,
and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help
capture a majority of this developing market and define what
content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today,
Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 68% of the Fortune 500
who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We need strong sellers to help new customers realize their
digital transformation goals while evolving how our current
customer base leverages Box. By joining the Box Enterprise Sales
team you will have an opportunity to work alongside our most senior
sales leaders and our largest customer base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory in the
Large Enterprise segment
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain
insight into their business challenges and Box value
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing through
multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise organizations
- Exercise judgment in selecting methodologies, techniques and
evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and
ensure customer success
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of work experience in Sales with a track record of
- Proven ability to learn new technology and products
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and your sales
- Effectively uses a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield
opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply,
please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Box, Los Angeles , Enterprise Account Executive (Los Angeles, CA), Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!