Materials Technician - PGMC
Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Location: Hawaiian Gardens
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Two (2) years of experience as a Materials Technician is
- Experience in Materials and Central Supply within a hospital
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Stocking supply rooms on all floors to maintain appropriate par
levels of patient chargeable and non-chargeable supplies throughout
- The collection and transport of used medical equipment to the
equipment cleaning room.
- The cleaning, testing and setup of contaminated equipment
including but not limited to monitors, pumps, crash carts and
ventilators throughout the day.
- Unloading and putting away supply orders.
- Placing charge stickers on all patient chargeable
- Expensing all supplies delivered to the foors and pulled from
the storeroom on a daily basis.
- Take calls from the floors and deliver any requested
- Responsible for rental, documentation and return of patient
specific equipment needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Rotate stock, check outdates and clean bins and storage
- Calibrate equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Flex Shifts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO/Sick Days
- Training and Development
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Los Angeles , Materials Technician - PGMC, Other , Hawaiian Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!