Manager, Brand Marketing (29714)
Company: Hallmark Channel
Location: Studio City
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for working with the
Director, Brand Marketing, and the entire Brand Marketing team on
the development and management of consumer marketing initiatives
for Crown Media Family Networks including paid advertising, email
marketing, promotional partnerships, synergy initiatives,
sweepstakes & contests, experiential events, and other priorities
that create awareness and engagement in support of our key business
- Manage the development of consumer marketing tactics across all
areas including paid media, synergy partnerships, events,
sweepstakes and promotional partnerships. Initiate creative
requests, route for approvals, manage revisions and ensure on-time
completion and delivery.
- Serve as the key liaison with digital media and creative
agencies & platform partners to ensure flawless execution of
digital campaigns including daily communication around performance
to ensure optimization.
- Manage the trafficking process including ISCI code assignments,
traffic instructions and review of all deliverables to ensure
adherence to creative and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain the email editorial calendar and produce
impactful marketing emails, collaborating across multiple teams to
highlight business priorities and achieve campaign goals around
acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Ideate and implement A/B and multi-variant tests to inform
email strategy around subject lines, send time, click-thru,
cadence, drip campaigns, etc. Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis and
serve as key point of contact with our email service providers
- Participate in the creative brief process, reading scripts,
identifying key promotable hooks, collaborating with programming
and writing briefs to align departments around key strategies
- Develop sweepstakes campaigns aligned with business priorities
to drive awareness, engagement, email sign-up, and website traffic.
Manage process from inception to completion including budget,
concept development, creative requests, approvals, administration &
fulfillment and ROI analysis.
- Build relationships with key synergy partners to understand
existing opportunities & pitch new ideas with the goal of securing
earned media impressions for CMFN linear, digital and SVOD
- Manage process for assigning and approving weekly tactics
related to marketing initiatives for our SVOD service, Hallmark
- Create internal presentations and recap decks as needed.
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience within the
entertainment industry with prior television experience
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university in
Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related
- Strong writing skills and ability to effectively communicate
across all levels of the organization
- Experience with planning and tracking various forms of media
including broadcast, print, digital and out-of-home
- Familiarity with the creative development process and the
ability to manage timelines against deadlines
- Knowledge of sweepstakes development, administration and
- Experience with email marketing including creative development
and working knowledge of Sailthru or similar ESPs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
environment with flawless attention to detail
- Ability to travel and work nights and weekends as needed
- Highly collaborative team player with a passion for marketing,
innovation and creative excellence
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, streaming
services, OTT platforms & all social media platforms. Sailthru and
Salesforce experience a plus.
Keywords: Hallmark Channel, Los Angeles , Manager, Brand Marketing (29714), Other , Studio City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!