Marketing Shared Services and Operations Manager, Director
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Marketing Shared Services and Operations Manager, Director
- Requisition # 10043952-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
- Other Locations CALIFORNIA-San Francis
- Date Posted 05/20/2021
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by
S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we're 13,000
colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect.
It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and
diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and
agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by
asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and
be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
The Marketing Shared Services and Operations Manager is
responsible for the oversight and management of all marketing
initiatives to ensure successful integrations, conversions and
execution against the marketing plan. Must be able to provide
oversight and ownership of marketing program management, key
enterprise programs and ad-hoc annual regulatory activities. The
Marketing Shared Services and Operations Manager must be able to
drive marketing risk management oversight, audit efforts, 3rd party
relationships management and build out mitigation plans for any
vendors not meeting bank criteria for risk.
Management or Supervision: Yes
- Manage all marketing channels cross-functionally to ensure a
complete strategic and cohesive plan is developed, launched and
managed for all marketing initiatives.
- Support the MUFG brand by bringing awareness and providing
- Partner with Deposits, Analytics and Business Operations to
build out a 360 dashboard for marketing effectiveness and tie back
to established OKR achievement.
- Responsible for the direct mail function for the enterprise and
visual identity for the branch network.
- Execute on the visual identity in support of "Fit for Purpose"
strategy for Community Bank. Including branch experience alignment,
merchandising, visual identify and collateral to partner and drive
speed to market for the business.
- Serve as the representative leader for all major agencies and
prioritizing work initiatives tied to Regional Bank Strategy and
- Oversee marketing processes & workflow technology, including
- Plan, develop and create an overall support plan for marketing
initiatives. Operationalize the marketing plans while working
closely with the product marketing team across all marketing
- Develop key partnerships and work collaboratively with other
integration work streams to ensure success.
- Present updates of projects to executive leadership.
- Create guidelines and processes for key areas to direct
bank-wide efforts for the integration.
- Manage calendars, project plans and timelines to ensure all
deliverables are met.
- Set and lead integration team meetings. Provide timelines and
direction on key deliverables.
- Communicate plans and status updates to the team. Keep business
partners informed and provide updates to the IMO and executive
- Lead integration team efforts for all of marketing working
within COE model.
- Establish close, strategic relationships with business partners
across the bank.
- Work cross-functionally to obtain buy in when needed with key
- Manage all marketing channels to make sure each sub stream is
informed and delivering projects on time.
- Develop projections and allocations prior to M&A activity.
Ongoing management of budget/costs effectively.
- Deep understanding of financial services; in-depth knowledge of
marketing strategy and execution.
- Ability to build teams, respond quickly and strategically,
manage multiple workstreams and projects, lead a team of
professionals, work within a highly matrixed framework across the
- 10-15 years of relevant marketing experience with the expertise
of direct marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years of financial services experience with top
- Deep level of merger and acquisition strategy and tactics
- Proven record of success in developing, championing and
stewarding fully integrated marketing plans
- Ability to be flexible but forceful to meet deadlines and
- Contribute to overall strategic planning as it relates to
mergers and acquisition activities
- Powerful communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to convey an inspiring message to large groups as
well as 1:1 meeting.
- Experienced people, project, and organizational manager.
- A strong balance of strategic and business skills, with a high
level of intellectual agility and capacity for original
- A true team player participating on a high-quality team of
- Ability to work well in a multi-task environment under pressure
and tight time constraints
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such
as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness
of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Los Angeles , Marketing Shared Services and Operations Manager, Director, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!