Account Executive - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who we are:
An integrated cross-cultural marketing agency. We reflect and
embrace the cultural diversity of America to develop meaningful
marketing programs that drive measurable conversions.
We opened our doors in 1998 (as Focus Multimedia). We got our
start building websites and have expanded into a full-service
advertising agency, helping our clients take advantage of the
fundamental changes taking place in the marketing world - the
emergence of digital technologies, expanded multiculturalism, and
the transformative impact of social media.
What we are looking for: Account Executive - Los Angeles
Full-Time / Competitive Compensation
What you'll be doing:
- Foster strong relationships with client teams and act as the
day-to-day point of contact in the development and execution of
fully integrated marketing solutions.
- Manage projects, timelines, and resources for multiple
- Work closely with all agency departments and partner agencies
including creative, production, strategy and media teams to ensure
on-time delivery of projects.
- Manage a variety of marketing initiatives such as print,
collateral, digital, social, and content marketing.
- Provide accurate status reports, conference reports and other
documents to the client as needed.
- Manage client budget and billing on a monthly basis.
- Support and collaborate with senior members of the Account team
on tactical and strategic aspects of the account
What you'll bring along:
Experience working in highly collaborative, integrated teams at
mid-size advertising agencies
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
What we offer:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, 401K, Generous PTO - Potential
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio if required and
answer all questions in our online interface for consideration.
Los Angeles CA
Keywords: Sensis, Los Angeles , Account Executive - Los Angeles, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!