Lead Scooter Technician
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The
Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented
operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers
ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban
mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside
out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection
technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join
The Lead Scooter Technician (LST) is responsible for maintaining
the fleet and managing local spare parts inventory. The primary
goal of the Lead Scooter Technician is to minimize our fleet
downtime and ensure that all vehicles in the field are safe and
pass quality standards. The LST is responsible for understanding,
executing, and logging all types of diagnostic and repairs needed
to maintain our fleet and document and report component failures to
the Repair Operations Team & Engineering Teams. The LST will be the
primary owner of the maintenance workspace and, as such, is
responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and organized
Additionally, the LST is responsible for coordinating training,
delegating diagnostic and repair procedures to Scooter Technicians
1 and 2. ( ST1, ST2) in the Market.
What you'll do:
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized maintenance
- Generate spare parts orders and submit them to Supply
- Train ST1 and ST2 to properly execute maintenance
- Inspect and evaluate e-scooters for safety, function, and
- Log all maintenance activity in our repair ticket system.
- Work under the guidance of the Market Operations Manager &
Operations Leadership Team.
Who you are:
- Must be able to lift a 50-pound scooter 20+ times without
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous troubleshooting experience required, experience as a
service manager, lead technician, fleet technician, micro-mobility,
or technology fields preferred.
- Able to follow instructions, respond to management direction,
communicate efficiently with managers.
- Have a positive and professional attitude towards your
Nice to have:
- Experience working with IoT devices, networking
- Basic knowledge of GSuite.
- Past micro-mobility experience.
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental,
vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to
the growth and development of all employees
- A group of fabulous, like-minded, driven people that support
each other and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of
all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements,
but not every single point on the job description, please still
apply! We'd love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great
addition to our team.
Keywords: Superpedestrian, Los Angeles , Lead Scooter Technician, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!