Sr. Ecommerce & Paid Media Analyst
Company: Harman International Inds
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role
As the Sr. Ecommerce and Paid Media Analyst on the North America
Ecommerce team, you will be responsible for the support of both
Direct (JBL.com) and Indirect (Amazon.com and others) eCommerce
efforts. With your strong analytical background, you will analyze,
support and optimize our increasingly robust advertising program as
digital/online sales becomes a bigger portion of the Harman
What You Will Do
- Execute paid media strategy for always-on customer acquisition
campaigns across the marketing funnel with the focus on driving
top-line revenue at scale.
- Support paid media management with a focus on weekly and ad-hoc
KPI reporting, continuous optimization against goals, and provide
actional feedback/recommendations to the sales team.
- Manage multiple key accounts and platforms, creating win-win
scenarios for HARMAN and its customers and stakeholders.
- Support media buying and analysis on all major ad platforms
including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Amazon Advertising
- Provide reporting and recommendations for future budgets and
assess new opportunities.
- Analyze multi-channel attribution models and present findings
to larger organization.
- Collaborate closely with creative campaign specialist to
traffic ads and make recommendations on cross-channel
- Create measurable tactics and strategies with superior ability
to communicate the outcomes with a continuous focus on optimization
and spend efficiency.
What You Need
- Bachelors degree in business management or related
- 3+ years of paid advertising experience; 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, and any
other relevant programmatic media buying experience with a strong
background in Search
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets for direct
response campaigns with focus on driving top-line revenue and
- Strong financial acumen, with understanding of the balance
sheet and ability to communicate with finance and accounting
- Demonstrated ability to think in CPM/CPA/CPC/CTR with strong
media math skills
What is Nice to Have
- Large brand and/or major retail client experience is preferred.
In-house eCommerce or Agency experience preferred.
- Entrepreneur mentality, excellent storyteller, strong
negotiator, and collaborator
- Strong technical competency, specifically with pixel and
tracking troubleshooting, demonstrated ability to understand and
- Deep experience with multi-channel attribution models and
ability to make recommendations to improve
- Demonstrated ability to scale both legacy businesses and new
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 10%, domestic and international
- Be willing to work in an office in Northridge, CA
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug
screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products
(JBL, Harman/Kardon, etc.)
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and
encourages career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work-life
- On-site opportunities to focus on personal well-being and
development provided by our Wellness Committee, Volunteer Committee
and Harman Women's Network
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN
University's business and leadership academies and extensive course
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans
status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career
opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Keywords: Harman International Inds, Los Angeles , Sr. Ecommerce & Paid Media Analyst, Other , Northridge, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!