Acquisition Marketing Coordinator - Savage X Fenty
Company: Techstyle Group LLC
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: June 12, 2021
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for an Acquisition
Marketing Coordinator - Savage X Fenty.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Acquisition Marketing Coordinator, you would be
responsible for supporting day to day priorities for the
acquisition marketing team. The right candidate would be an
excellent communicator, eager to learn and adaptable based on needs
of the business. This role is critical because it will serve as one
of the main point people between cross-functional partners
including the brand team, the creative team, the brand ambassador
team, and the media team.
This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager of
- Support project management of all creative; submitting
briefs/tickets, assigning work, and delivering assets
- QA creatives, new site features and the customer experience
with extreme attention to detail
- Coordinate and support vendors on asset and/or product
- Draft ad copy, headlines and captions based on monthly
- Compile daily/weekly reporting for team to analyze
- Coordinate with Brand Ambassador team on content flow and
- Support Senior Manager and team with ad-hoc projects as
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as
- Ability to work closely with others as well as
- Ability to follow directions, prioritize work and meet
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and problem analysis skills
- Project Management tools a plus (Trello, Wrike, Jira)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
and ability to learn required business systems
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ,
compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national
origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other
protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we
champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law
and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team
from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals,
who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all.
TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes
diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all
qualifications and/or requirements.
Keywords: Techstyle Group LLC, Los Angeles , Acquisition Marketing Coordinator - Savage X Fenty, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!