Warehouse Worker - Purchasing
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Warehouse (Multiple Interviews & Evaluations Required)
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid
CA Driver's License, have a High School Diploma or Equivalent, and
have at least one year of related experience.
Job Description: Duties will include receiving, stocking,
locating, picking, and distributing parts, supplies, gifts, and
souvenirs for the park from outside vendors. Will also issue and
receive power and hand tools to Park employees, load and unload
trucks using all kinds of material handling equipment, match up
paperwork with purchase orders and receive memos and forward to
accounting. Will pick up and deliver USPS, parts, supplies, gifts
and souvenirs and process, sort, distribute interoffice, FedEx and
USPS mail and packages to various company offices, and departments
using company vehicles.
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Constantly walking, sitting, standing, talking, hearing
conversation and acuity, seeing near and far, using depth
perception, color vision, grasping and using finger movement.
- Frequently working in temperature change, extreme cold, heat,
sun, wetness, humidity, and heights.
- Working with fumes and dust.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co- worker or
the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time in order
to accommodate the business need.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Los Angeles , Warehouse Worker - Purchasing, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!