Manager, Regional Accounts - Santa Monica/Redondo Beach
Company: Youngs Market Co
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the
Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
The Manager, Regional Accounts will execute strategies and
initiatives to achieve corporate and supplier objectives with
assigned customers through effective account management, sales
execution, category management and communication.
- Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and
supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned
- Work in conjunction with Director of Sales, Division Manager,
Assistant Division Manager and Sales Representative to ensure
effective execution of distribution, back bar presence, POS, drink
features, staff training, promotions, pricing, programming, premium
wells, catering, kitchen, wine list and wine by the glass.
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily written plans for
- Gain knowledge of key customer's business operations and
coordinating multiple and diverse options for selling the company's
products to each.
- Coordinate multi-level, multi-department interface in larger
properties various activities.
- Effectively service and merchandise assigned accounts.
- Be involved in activities with and around their accounts (IE:
committees, functions, charity events, etc.
- Develop an effective partnership with accounts.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company's products.
- Sell concepts and consult with the customer on strategies that
will collectively enhance both business models.
- Build relationships, and being the primary contact for the
ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
- Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with
appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate territory and account
- Submit prompt and accurate reports.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- This position is required to serve as information resources
for, and conduits between, the field and Senior Management.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or
university in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the beverage alcohol
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: "CSW" or "CSS"
Certification preferred or ultimately obtained.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to
read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
regulations. This position further requires the ability to write
reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. This
position also requires the ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions or groups of managers,
customers, and employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to
calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, and percentages.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve
practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess valid
driver's license, reliable vehicle and clean DMV record.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to
enhance wine and spirit sales within an account.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers
throughout the business and industry at every level.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools,
techniques and theory behind selling the organization's products or
- Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of specific
customer's business operations and ability to coordinate multiple
and diverse options for selling the organization's products and
services to each. Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer
profile and information.
- Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products an
associated development process and strategy.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - (These are required to perform the key
responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands
and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- Must be able to drive a reliable vehicle from account to
Enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Youngs Market Co, Los Angeles , Manager, Regional Accounts - Santa Monica/Redondo Beach, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!