Location: Culver City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Operations & Platforms
300 Corporate Pointe, Suite 500, Culver City, CA 90320, Culver
Data Product Developer
Location: Culver City, Los Angeles California
Division: Global Science Organization (GSO), Data Science & AI
The Data Science & AI Lab of the Ipsos GSO is a uniquely
positioned group within Ipsos. We serve as the global R&D
capability bridging data science with market research offerings.
The team develops analytic tools, builds data science models for
pilot studies and internal stakeholder analytics innovations, and
consults on a broad range of data and research best practices.
Working in a collaborative and supportive environment, we seek to
expand what is possible in market research with data science.
We're looking for someone with a deep interest in technology,
cloud services, and data and the dedication to apply that passion.
We need someone that possesses the technical ability to write
production-level code and deploy data science pipelines and tools
for a diverse set of applications. The developer in this role will
help the team build full-stack data offerings and scale them to the
cloud. The position calls for an observant attention to detail, the
ability to work well on a small team, and a self-starter approach
to problem-solving and debugging.
As a Data Product Developer, you will:
- Work closely with team members on design of large-scale
modeling efforts, contributing to cloud pipelines, including the
containerization of current analytics pipelines and refactoring of
current libraries for distributed computing
- Collaborate on engineering new data science products by
translating needs identified with stakeholders into analytic
frameworks that can be built into polished user-facing tools
- Build, maintain, and enhance existing codebases
- Synthesize tech innovations and cloud scalability to elevate
business value for clients, both current and prospective
- Validate, test, and maintain staging and production analytics
environments in the cloud for data science teams globally
- Provide consulting for internal teams and clients on data
architectures and schemas, data hygiene, and areas for improving
and Docker, including the ability to produce and maintain reusable
and modular codebases.
- Bachelor's degree
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, fun,
- Attentive learner with excellent time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of statistics and data science methods.
- Ability to manipulate data structures of varying schemas and
- Experience deploying data models and processes in the cloud
(e.g. GCP, AWS).
- Experience with Linux server and system administration.
- Working knowledge of SQL or NoSQL and experience with database
design and administration.
- Experience in analytics, extracting and surfacing value from
- Professional or academic experience with modern techniques and
algorithms in machine learning and statistical computing (e.g. deep
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian suite) and
version control systems (e.g. Git).
libraries (e.g. d3.js).
- Experience creating and deploying web apps (e.g. AppEngine,
This position is located at 300 Corporate Pointe, Suite 500,
Culver City, CA 90320, Culver City, CA. View the Google Map in full
Keywords: Ipsos, Los Angeles , Date Engineer, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!