Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: June 12, 2021
With a delightful mix of California atmosphere and city
convenience, the Warner Center Marriott is San Fernando Valley's
premier meeting destination. Ideally located in the Warner Center
Business Park, and just 2 blocks north from The Village, the Warner
Center Marriott blends business seamlessly with pleasure. Here at
the Warner Center Marriott our associates receive a free meal per
shift, free covered onsite parking garage, enjoy monthly Town Hall
Celebrations, chance to have a dialogue with the General Manager
via General Manager's Roundtable. In addition, you and your family
will enjoy the benefits of Marriott's discounted hotel room program
at all Marriott locations worldwide. We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop
to ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors.
Ensure compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture,
preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard
Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all
Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
The following are specific contributions that must be developed
during the training program in order to successfully complete the
program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled
basis (e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on
major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances,
kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment,
HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and
fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions,
complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel experience
- Vocational schooling, military training, certification and/or
experience in building related trades required in 1 or more of the
following areas: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Climbing, reading, standing, walking and routinely lifting 25
lbs to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress
of work assignments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Los Angeles , Engineer I, Other , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!