Company: Immigratin Advocatres Network
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Data Coordinator, Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles
Founded in 1965 as part of our nation's War on Poverty, NLSLA is
now one of the largest and most prominent public interest law firms
in California. NLSLA provides free assistance to more than 150,000
low-income residents of Los Angeles County each year. Its operating
budget for 2020 will reach $22 million, with a staff of more than
160, including 80 attorneys. Position:
Under the supervision of the Vice-President of Operations and Legal
Technology, the Data Coordinator is principally responsible for
maintaining and optimizing NLSLA's data and case management system
(CMS), monitoring the integrity of the data, and assisting with
data extraction, presentation and analysis. NLSLA utilizes Legal
Server, an online CMS, to store information and documents relating
to clients, staff, cases, and projects, including case outcomes and
advocate time keeping. The Data Coordinator will maintain and
optimize the Legal Server CMS to best meet executive,
administrative, user, and client-related data needs for both
internal management needs, and various grants management and
standardized reporting needs. The Data Coordinator will utilize and
identify useful Legal Server functionalities, develop dashboards,
queries, and other methods to analyze, compile, and present CMS
data in readily understandable formats. The Data Coordinator will
assist with the unique data collection and analysis of individual
grants and programs as needed. Responsibilities:
- Manage and assist with the evaluation and analysis of internal
data, supplemented with external data, for use in planning, program
development and assessment, resource development and other
- Maintain and update Legal Server configuration for purposes of
grant and programmatic requirements and implement and educate staff
on changes to the system, as needed.
- Assist management with development of policies and/or protocols
for data collection and case management system use.
- Provide technical support, configuration, training and
assistance to internal Legal Server users.
- Perform regular reviews of internal data integrity for internal
and regulatory compliance with funding requirements.
- Develop, prepare and submit grant reports and fulfill data
requests from leadership team members and staff as needed.
- Experience with legal case management system or similar
- Ability to work independently in a diverse workplace and within
a dynamic environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in positions which demonstrated the ability to
prioritize work, ableto multi-task and handle multiple
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and presentation.
- Excellent analytical and evaluative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and the ability to
work effectively in highpressure environment in a mission-driven
- Ability to plan and execute training for users in all
- Experience using case management systems in a legal aid or law
firm environment preferred.
- Prior experience working with a legal services/aid
organization, non-profit or government setting helpful. How to
To apply,--please send a resume and cover letter to
Keywords: Immigratin Advocatres Network, Los Angeles , Data Coordinator, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!