Company: Crownco Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
CROWNCO INC. is an established and growing general contractor in
the Residential Development industry since 2008 (CSLB Lic. 911414).
We strive to create builder solutions through quality workmanship
and superior customer service. Crownco Inc. has locations
throughout Southern California and we are looking to add more to
our existing teams. Currently, we are searching for motivated,
reliable, and professional individuals to fill the Stucco/Plaster
Technician positions in the North Los Angeles, Ventura County,
Santa Clarita, San Fernando, and Antelope Valley areas.
The Stucco/Plaster Technician team member is responsible for
preparing and applying stucco or plaster to new homes or
multi-family units. The team member will assist with warranty
stucco or plaster repairs for the builders including, but not
limited to, color matching, drywall patches, trim painting, stucco
painting, operation painter tools, touch-ups, and working closely
with other staff to ensure homeowner and client satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Color match, and repair homeowner issues with stucco or plaster
defects and similar tasks.
- Apply coats of stucco or plaster to walls, ceilings, or
partitions of buildings using trowels, brushes, or spray guns.
- Mix mortar and plaster to the desired consistency or direct
workers who perform the mixing.
- Create decorative textures in finish coat by using brushes or
trowels, sand, pebbles, or stones.
- Apply insulation to building exteriors by installing
prefabricated insulation systems over existing walls or by covering
the outer wall with insulation board, reinforcing mesh, and a base
- Cure freshly plastered or stucco frames.
- Clean and prepare surfaces for application and drywall
- Rough the undercoat surface with a scratcher so the finish coat
- Apply weather proof, decorative coverings to exterior surfaces
- Completing all items on work orders provided by the builder and
- Inspecting, identifying and documenting damaged or missing
items in or around new homes.
- Ability to basic stucco or plaster patch and painting is a
- Extensive knowledge in residential stucco or plastering -
interior & exterior
- Extremely reliable & dependable (time management &
- Follow directions and communicate daily with Warranty
- Team player and ability to follow Crownco's 6 Step
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform work safely.
- Perform other duties not listed. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED preferred, or will accept equivalent
- Ability to use basic hand and trade tools
- Ability to match paint for interior drywall and exterior
- Minimum 5-years hands on or journeyman level stucco or plaster
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment drug screening &
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (Crownco participates in
E-Verify) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work full-time in the outside elements (heat &
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, bend, stoop, crawl, squat,
reach and move 6+ hours at a time
- Ability to lift, move, and/or carry items which may be in
excess of 50 lbs.
- Finger dexterity and mobility to walk on uneven terrain
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays Job Title: Stucco/Plaster Technician
Hourly Range: DOE
Status: Full Time/Hourly (non-exempt)
Shift Hours: Varies per job but usually 8 hour shifts Monday -
Friday with possible overtime
Crownco Inc. is committed to equal opportunity for all employees
and applicants. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex,
sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or
veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth,
and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or
breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment
may be contingent upon Crownco's receipt of an acceptable and
job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report,
and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Crownco Inc, Los Angeles , Stucco/Plaster Tech, Other , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!