Senior Space Systems Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Space Systems Signal
Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer (Level 5) to join a project
team assisting with the development of complex, state-of-the-art
systems for space-based applications. You will lead a high
performance systems engineering team that works with customers on
architecture concepts and enabling technologies for advanced SIGINT
satellite systems. This is a 1st shift position.You will
participate in system development, including system design,
requirements development, analysis and decomposition, software and
hardware system design, algorithm design, concept of operations
(CONOPS) development, and risk reduction.Position
- Define and develop SIGINT satellite systems and payload
- Lead architecture trade studies.
- Define and validate space system requirements and
- Lead proposals and task orders.
- Lead system-level CONOPS development, functional analysis and
- Lead system-level integration and validation planning.
- Lead analyses and simulations for space payload systems.
- Develop analysis tools using software platforms, modeling &
- Develop and verify system algorithms that meet functional and
- Lead risk reduction activities.This position requires an
active/current U.S. Security Clearance with successful completion
of a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal
government within the last 5 years (A U.S. Security Clearance that
has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)Basic
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study,
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 10 or more years of experience working on space-based
- 5 or more years of experience working on geolocation and
- 5 or more years of experience with digital payload design,
analysis, development, and verification.Preferred (Desired)
- Experience Matlab/Simulink and C++.
- 5+ years of experience in RF, digital signal processing (DSP),
and/or optical communications.
- Experience with digital/RF communications hardware and lab
equipment.Typical Education / ExperienceDegree and typical
experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's 14 or more
years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or
PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate
of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard.Relocation:This position offers relocation based on
candidate eligibility. (Basic relocation is available for internal
candidates, based on candidate eligibility.)Boeing is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: BOEING, Los Angeles , Senior Space Systems Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer, Other , Tarzana, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!