Company: NHN Global Inc
Location: Culver City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description: CompanyNHN Global is a technology company that
focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with
solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to
progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and
manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and
entertainment.NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a
subsidiary of NHN in Korea.DepartmentFashionGo, is the No.1 Online
business-to-business (B2B) fashion marketplace, efficiently
connecting wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the
world. FashionGo provides one of the fastest growing global
e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost-effective means to
increase sales and expand reach. We offer fashion buyers and
boutique owners 24/7 access to a vast collection of wholesale
fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best
prices.ResponsibilitiesAs a UX Designer at FashionGo, you will
define a user experience among the vendors, retailers, and our
operating managers who utilize our B2B fashion e-commerce
platform.A UX designer will make a plan for a new service or
feature with a product manager. A UX designer's role is to identify
plans to improve customer's experience and design how it will work
on our service considering the interaction between front and
back-end.Based on the service requirement, a UX designer will
define a use case for each type of users, and design a creative,
effective and intuitive solution considering the latest trend of
e-commerce user interfaces, .A UX designer will collaborate with UI
designers, product managers, strategist, developers and data
analyst to improve FashionGo's user experience. This position
requires insights for the B2B e-commerce market place/its
customers, a data-driven approach and detailed understanding of the
online product development process including PC and mobile
- Create and design UX and service process for new or existing
features including a concept or specification of front-end.
- Conduct research and interviews, analyze findings, archive
results, and distribute results across teams as needed.
- Draft use-case diagram, customer journey maps, service
blueprints, requirements specifications, wireframes, or prototypes
for new and existing products and processes.
- Design logic and policy for the process of service.
- Finalize the UX wireframe for the front and back-end service
page for the FashionGo business including mobile environment.
- Support feasibility check and logical resolution by
collaborating with the development team.
- Collaborate with the UI design team on defining direction of
user flows and interface design.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to confirm that the
results are developed following defined policy and guideline.
- Supporting product manager, co-manage projects until the
product is released.
- After releasing, support product manager and co-manage product
- Monitor service to evaluate its performance and feedback..
Requirements: Required Qualifications
- 3+ years working as a UX designer in e-commerce business
- Bachelor's degree in related major (Design, HCD, etc.), or
- Analytical and creative design thinking skills to find and
resolve problems logically
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Shite, Figma, Sketch,
Invision or other related tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with
- Ability to present effectively to groups of people
- Portfolio/work samples with relevant workPreferred
- Exposure in the B2B or B2C e-commerce platform service
- Exposure in the fashion industry
- Exposure in data analytics
- Knowledge of Web technology such as HTML, CSS and coding
- Written and verbal communication skills in KoreanBenefits
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, &
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)___*NHN
Global is an equal opportunity employer.*Job description and duties
may be modified at the discretion of the company.Job Type:
Keywords: NHN Global Inc, Los Angeles , UX Designer, Other , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!