Security Officer - graves
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Pay Rate: $16.50
Shift & Hours: Monday - Saturday, 11:00pm - 530am
General Job Functions: Secure assigned location and carry out
instructions documented in post orders.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.General Security
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- CPR Certification is required but can be obtained prior to
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Pass extensive background check and pre employment drug
Keywords: GardaWorld, Los Angeles , Security Officer - graves, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!