Creator & Content Partnerships Lead
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
ABOUT USPi--ata Farms is a team of 30 who have been responsible
for some of the biggest cultural and tech successes of the last 10
years, spanning mobile, social, video, AR, gaming and music. We are
backed by the top Silicon Valley VC's and some of the most
influential strategic investors in media, tech, and pop culture. We
have been quietly building this company for over a year and
recently launched with very promising early engagement metrics and
strong buzz in the high school and college communities including
having been featured in the App Store. Our app is a completely
novel creative video platform and will be the next great cultural
phenomenon -- in fact, you may have already seem some of our work
racking up millions of views for Diplo, Marshmello, Kendrick
Lamar's team, Benny Blanco, Dillon Francis, Lil Dicky, the Jonas
Bros---even getting even getting this comment from "" from
Our mission is driven from behavioral research into how today's
connected communities work. From our insider's view of digital
media and social communities, we've helped establish new norms and
know what's coming next. A large portion of our team is dedicated
to developing novel and proprietary computer vision technologies
that differentiates us from the same old commoditized and shallow
video apps. We've brought the best technologists and best people in
pop culture together - Pi--ata Farms will change the mobile video
THE ROLEWe're now ready to bring on our first Creator & Content &
Partnerships hire. This Lead role will be responsible for owning
and driving all facets of our content operations, starting with
influential creators and video creatives. You will be responsible
for designing content acquisition strategies, handling licensing
and partner negotiations and running partner and community account
management duties. You will be the front-facing lead driving the
groundwork and growth of video content and influencer
Ideally, you've done it before, and you have spent time at one or
more of the biggest UGC video platforms: YouTube, TikTok, Twitch,
Instagram, Snapchat, etc., and have a contact list full of
creators, managers and influencers you call 'friends'. If you are
right for this role, you know so much of this type of work is built
off long-term trust and genuine connection. If you don't already
come equipped with this understanding and a strong roster of
existing relationships, this first content position at Pi--ata
Farms isn't quite right for you. There will be others though, so
- Work directly with CEO to design, own and manage our content
acquisition and management strategy.
- Operate all facets of our content creator partnerships
- Pitch, sign and account manage video creators and
- Work directly with Product and Engineering to help design the
right tools for content partners.
- Be scrappy. Hand hold early adopters, be on call and live in
the weeds with them.
- Use experience. Make fast decisions for acquisition and
management processes that can scale.
- Build relationships. You are the face, name and first call for
- Become a manager. Plan to build a partnerships team
- Relish the opportunity to be the first hire in an extremely
well-funded, ground-breaking new company, and know what it takes to
operate successfully in a fast-moving startup.
- Have worked in a BD/Partnerships capacity at YouTube, Twitch,
Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok or similar social/video platform.
- 5-10+ years experience in a similar role.
- Well-versed in the technical side of video creators' needs and
the corresponding tech platforms and creative tools they use.
- Have managed other partnerships, account managers, and support
roles within a content platform.
- Have managed or used internal CMS (editorial/programming,
account management, etc.) and CRM tools.
- Have managed or supported a community and/or social media team
and have had a say in the brand voice and messaging to
- Have built or been responsible for maintaining forecasting and
performance models (MS Excel).
- Have worked with professional license-holders (Film/TV studios,
sports leagues, etc.).
- Open to more senior roles, as long as all criteria above are
ENVIRONMENTSmall team moving fast. All of the ownership with none
of the BS.
- Premier Medical, Vision, Dental and Disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Other typical startup life benefits - that you have a say in -
as we grow
Location: Los Angeles, Open to Remote
Keywords: Pi--ataFarms, Los Angeles , Creator & Content Partnerships Lead, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!