Company: Westlake Services, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
OpportunityDetail.CompanyInformation.Locations Westlake Services,
LLC. - Corporate Office
Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
This position will assist the Insurance Manager in supervising the
day-to-day operations of the Insurance Department. Responsibilities
will include monitoring department workloads, associate performance
and ensuring the quality delivery of services to internal and
external customers. The incumbent will provide training oversight
and general assistance to all Insurance Department team members.
Other duties include; analyzing and responding to dealer's and
customer's concerns by providing a positive resolution to their
needs, and communicating with internal departments such as
Accounting, Customer Service, Collections, First Payment
Collections, Dealer Compliance, Originations, and Marketing. This
position also has extensive contacts with various external
entities, including insurance companies, impound facilities, repair
shops, and police departments. The successful candidate is
self-directed in work prioritization and will demonstrate good
judgment-making ability within the scope of the position's areas of
responsibility. The associate will perform all duties in accordance
with Westlake policies and procedures and all state and federal
regulations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Insurance Department individual and team
performance, and delivery of quality services.
- Assists other team members with escalated or urgent
- Generates and reviews standard Insurance Department reports and
- Monitors insurance sales, cancellations and account
- Responds to consumer and dealer complaints.
- Ensures strong levels of production within the Insurance
- Trains and directs staff for effective delivery of the
- Updates and maintains production tracking spread sheets.
- Processes and negotiates insurance gap and warranty claims, as
well as ensuring accuracy on settlements.
- Promptly communicates areas of needed improvement. ESSENTIAL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Strong supervisory experience, including excellent
- Sound comprehension of auto insurance claim handling.
- Superior comprehension of Department of Insurance rules and
- Familiarity with general account ledgers and/or a chart of
- Good understanding of consumer debt servicing, including
- Detail-oriented, ability to prioritize multiple
responsibilities.-- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work experience in the auto-finance industry or
automobile insurance is strongly preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.-- MACHINES, OFFICE
EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Daybreak or other retail consumer servicing systems.
- Web navigation and/or web-based applications.
- Personal computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 10-key calculator and QWERTY keyboard skills.
- Copier, Faxing & other general office equipment.
- AutoIMS, Kelly Blue Book, NADA, ACV/CCC Software-- FULL TIME
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company,
plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program These are
the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since
our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime
automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best:
sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as "The Buy
Program --"---) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval
without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held
finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing
of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts.
Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect
retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and
used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and
servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located
in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of
hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are
today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to
build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including
those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City
of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We are
an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in
employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose
of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for
employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to
all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to
the application and/or interview process should notify a
representative of the organization.
Opportunity.OpportunityDetail.Qualifications Managing Multiple
Projects Intermediate Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Insurance rules and regulations Previous work experience in the
automotive finance industry
Keywords: Westlake Services, LLC, Los Angeles , Insurance Supervisor, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!