Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: February 24, 2021
It is our mission at Spectrum Enterprise to create best-in-class
experiences for our largest business clients. We believe that every
building we connect lays the foundation to a network of human
progress, opening opportunity for every enterprise nationwide. As a
national provider of fiber-based solutions, we serve many of
America's largest businesses and communications service providers
offering Internet Access, Ethernet and Managed Network Services,
Voice and TV solutions, Managed Application, Cloud Infrastructure
and Managed Hosting Services. We have operations in 32 metropolitan
areas across 41 states. Our Enterprise Account Executives
demonstrate how our product suite of business solutions will solve
the growing and complex technology and communications needs in this
evolving digital world.
- Full time
- Occasional travel Success Profile What makes a successful
Spectrum Enterprise Account Executive? Here are some of the top
traits we're looking for to see if you have the right mix.
- Skilled presenter
- Perceptive Hear from Our Team You earn what you put into the
role. The Spectrum Enterprise team is knowledgeable and
hardworking, client-focused and motivated to help each other. The
collaborative environment fosters sales and career growth, and
provides a platform for success. We are given the tools and
direction to succeed. Nationwide fiber-optic and coaxial expansion
impact the lives of millions of people, so I can help my clients
communicate their purpose to the world. Motivation should be
equivalent to goals. Every sales associate comes to work to achieve
three things: (1) To find a viable business solution for the
client, (2) to make money, and (3) to learn something new. Spectrum
Enterprise gives us the opportunity to achieve all three. I have
witnessed employees grow, from client support positions to
management positions. This inspires me to work hard on my craft and
continue to learn. Trending Take a look inside Hosted
Communications, a cloud-based Spectrum Enterprise client solution A
Day in the Life PROVIDING A Stable Network Infrastructure Delivers
Exceptional Reliability Rewards Professional Development
Development programs and ongoing training to build selling skills
and technical expertise Compensation High income potential tied to
commission-based compensation Retirement Savings/401K 100% match
for every dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your eligible pay
Highly competitive medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision
benefits New Employee Incentives Guaranteed incentive income for
new external hires during onboarding period Education Assistance
Tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and graduate level
coursework The Role Date posted 02/18/2021 Requisition Number:
275651BR Location: United States - California - El Segundo Area of
Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Sales Position
Type: Full Time At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated
business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding
businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development? Our
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Executive, you focus on
showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and
improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing
new local enterprise accounts while supporting an existing
portfolio. Through your expertise of the client's current and
future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our
products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying
roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You
thrive in an office environment and excel at traveling to capture
new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report
directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Formal training. What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product
solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company
visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product
proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by
requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through
coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions. Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top
sales performer exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN) and high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting
- Quick learner within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems,
such as Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and
services. Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here .
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting
tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look
forward to "virtually" meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum
Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13558 Business Unit:
Spectrum Enterprise SCM230 Apply Now Apply Later We are working
with companies to build a digital infrastructure that supports
their needs from the cloud to the Internet of Things. Sign up to
receive the latest career opportunities directly to your inbox.
First name Last name Email Areas of interest Enter a location and a
category, and click "Add" to create your Job Alert. Select category
- Sales, El Segundo, California, United States Remove
- Business Development, El Segundo, California, United States
- Enterprise Sales, El Segundo, California, United States Remove
Charter Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a
Keywords: Spectrum, Los Angeles , Enterprise Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!