Senior Product Designer
Company: Chorus Innovations, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Senior Product Designer
Build the future!---Are you ready to influence the development of a
digital health platform by conducting user research with healthcare
professionals and users? Come join our design team! We're looking
for a motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing individual to match the
culture of our in-house team. The person must be detail oriented
with a solid understanding of the facets of product design,
including working with an established brand, design system,
wireframes and using data to inform design for the Chorus app
Chorus Innovations is a fast-growing healthcare technology company
with a no-code PaaS that enables anyone to visually create mobile,
text messaging and interactive voice apps. Chorus' unique and
powerful platform is currently being used by doctors, researchers,
patients and community stakeholders alike to power transformative
healthcare, biomedical research and community improvement projects
across dozens of institutions and public health agencies
The team is working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will
reopen our LA office after the pandemic period, although remote
positions will be considered.
How can you make an Impact?We are looking for a Senior Product
Designer to help us with our next phase of growth. You have an
attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability
to grasp and translate technical capabilities into a story that
resonates with our target customers through compelling forms of
design. You are confident enough to share and sell your ideas, and
perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs,
with a passion for collaboration. You thrive on combining
analytical, data-driven analyses and decision-making with
intuitive, emotional, inspiring design, providing holistic vision
with an eye on business results. You are driven to make an awesome
first impression and every impression thereafter a great one. You
are eager to dive into a complex space and shape the way people see
and hear our brand and product through design that attracts,
inspires, and engages.
What can you expect from the position?
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with
product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and
widgets, build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how
sites function and look
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of user research
processes and best practices. Actively participate in team
discussions and fulfill commitments that contribute to the team's
overall success. Promote best practices to ensure we are collecting
high quality results across the organization.
What can you bring to the role?
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience specifically around participatory design, emotional
design, and human-centered design methods is a definite plus.
- Experience designing and shipping mobile applications and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You'll be
expected to clearly communicate design decisions to leadership, the
rest of the team, and to engineers
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction
- Ability to prototype interactive mobile experiences
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Capable of acting as a Product Manager when needed
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a
fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively with others,
with strong verbal and written communications skills coupled with
high attention to detail
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong mobile design
Compensation and Benefits
- Truly mission driven company: help improve the lives of others
by democratizing health tech development!
- Stock Options
- Full benefits
Keywords: Chorus Innovations, Inc., Los Angeles , Senior Product Designer, Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!