Account Executive- Corporate Emerging Accounts (CA/TX/MN)
Company: Thomson Reuters
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- > Account Executive- Corporate Emerging Accounts (CA/TX/MN)
- , TX Account Executive- Corporate Emerging Accounts (CA/TX/MN)
Position title: Account Executive, Corporate Emerging Accounts
Overview : Responsible for new account acquisition in an assigned
geography or territory. Prospects new customers closes sales.
Positions Thomson Reuters legal suite of products including, but
not limited to, Westlaw, Practical Law and Practical Law Connect.
May or may not include retaining or renewing existing business.
About the Role :
- Be responsible for acquisition of new sales.
- Fulfill new sales performance goals identified in the annual
OLI Sales Executive compensation plan.
- Develop and grows a rigorous pipeline with accurate
- Report regularly on sales activity, revenue forecasts and
- Obtain competitive information and distributes as appropriate
so as to develop sales strategies.
- Participate in pre-sales calls, creates and delivers customized
presentations (in person or online), provides written proposals and
subject-matter expertise for solutions products for individual
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or
feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal
resources, including relevant business issues.
- Identifies opportunities to improve sales effectiveness.
- Cultivate, maintains, and engages customers on business
products in order to promote usage and revenue growth
- May assist in training client on products via conference calls
and in person trainings to drive product knowledge and sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients to
ensure retention of revenue from year to year.
- Maintain knowledge of product and product-related technologies
by attending and participating in training on assigned products,
Global Sales Meeting workshops and other available training
- Provide territory market and competitive information to Thomson
Reuters for internal business decisions and positions.
- Provide assistance to Client Service Managers in dealing with
client issues to ensure retention of existing client revenue from
year to year.
- Provide backup field sales assistance for other territories.
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct field sales experience (sales
experience in the corporate sector preferred) with exemplary track
record of sales quota overachievement
- 4-year college degree required, Law degree or MBA a plus--
- Strong ability to help clients uncover unmet needs around their
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned goals
- Proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer
sales and upselling
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent listening and phone skills along with the ability to
communicate technical information to high-level executives
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly
independent and fast-paced team environment
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to
inform management's strategic decision-making
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines
- Demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product
demonstrations and other presentations
- Ability to work under a quota system and past documented
success of achieving quotaWhat's in it For You?At Thomson Reuters,
our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits
we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: You will have the opportunity to work for a
company that has a market dominant position for both content and
technology and is passionate about giving back to the
- Learning & Development: You will be joining a growing sales
team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic
growth and has made investments to expand the sales team
- Benefits: Extraordinary benefits package
- Social Impact: Global volunteer network, organized virtual
volunteer events, 2 paid volunteer workdays a year, company
matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising
- Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is
directly related to your success Do you want to be part of a team
helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a
team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and
inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that
for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services
include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools
for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined
with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these
professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to
focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating,
negotiating, governing and informing. We are powered by the talents
of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone
has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work
environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when
objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack,
we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and
help shape the industries that move society forward.--
Accessibility-- As a global business, we rely on diversity of
culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do
that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations
around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including
pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status,
citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected
classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
providing a drug-free workplace. We also make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for
sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on
Los Angeles-California-United States of
America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America Share This Job
Locations: Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Keywords: Thomson Reuters, Los Angeles , Account Executive- Corporate Emerging Accounts (CA/TX/MN), Other , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!