Raytheon is looking for an electrical engineer to work in our
Space RF Communications Electronics Department. The candidate must
be experienced in design, analysis, simulations, development and
testing of RF circuits and CCAs for Receiver/Exciter sub-systems.
Other activities may include developing solutions to test issues,
the development and implementation of productivity and efficiency
enhancements, updating design documentation, working with suppliers
to resolve component issues, and evaluating design changes.
* Minimum of 6 years of electrical engineering experience.
* Hands on experience in design, analysis, development,
breadboarding, troubleshooting and testing of RF circuits as well
as ability to isolate failures to root cause.
* Experience with EE lab equipment such as mulitimeters, signal
sources, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and performance network
* Ability to read drawings and electrical schematics.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to document test results and repair recommendations
clearly and concisely
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires
an U.S. DOD Security Clearance with SSBI within 1 year of start
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will
require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Familiarity with RF design tools such as Keysight ADS,
Genesys, Mentor Expedition, and Ansys HFSS.
* Existing DoD clearance.
* Existing SSBI.
* Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace.
* A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related
* Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.