APPRENTICE BUILDING ENGINEER (LOCAL 501) Job Description ABM, a
leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for
an Apprentice Engineer.
Under the direction of the Chief Engineer or their designee, the
Apprentice Engineer performs scheduled maintenance, safety
inspections and repairs to varying types equipment. Follows safe
practices and complies with company and regulatory standards. The
Apprentice Engineer will be qualified to operate or assist in
operating all heating and ventilating equipment, engines, turbines,
motors, combustion engines, pumps, air compressors, ice and
refrigerating machines, air conditioning units, fans and siphons on
the site assigned. Must be flexible and willing to complete all
tasks that are assigned.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
It's easy and takes just a few minutes. Make sure you finish
your application as only completed job applications will be
submitted to employers.
2 - Provide your address and voluntary eeoc information
If you prefer to apply via text messaging, please send code
05544 to phone number (323) 210-4310 .
Please do not contact the employer directly - apply only through
1. Please answer the questions below: What is your email
Type your email address again
What is your phone number? (mobile preferred)
Check this if it's ok to send text messages to the number
provided above related to your job application
Check this if you're on a public computer that other people
1. Are you available to work at least 5 days a week between 7:00
AM and 3:00 PM?
2. Are you at least 18 years of age?
3. Are you authorized to work in the United States?
4. Are you able to ascend or descend ladders and stairs?
5. Are you able to lift up to 25 lbs without assistance?
6. Do you have at least 1 year of experience in maintenance?
7. Do you have any experience in engineering?
8. Do you have at least 1 year experience performing routine and
preventative maintenance on grounds equipment, and grounds hand
9. Do you have a HVAC technical training and EPA 608
refrigeration license as required?
10. Have you worked in Operations/Control Room on HVAC
11. Have you worked in Operations/Control Room on chiller
12. Have you signed any non-compete agreement that would prevent
you from working at GCA Services Group, Inc., ABM Industries
Incorporated, or any of their previous or existing subsidiaries or
13. Do you have relatives that are currently employed by GCA
Services Group, Inc., ABM Industries Incorporated, or any of their
previous or existing subsidiaries or affiliates?
14. Have you ever worked for GCA Services Group, Inc., ABM
Industries Incorporated, or any of their previous or existing
subsidiaries or affiliates?
by checking this box I verify that I am at least 16 years of
by checking this box I agree that I have reviewed the ABM
Industries Employee Privacy Notice (show)
by checking this box I agree to the Jobalign Data Usage, Privacy
By continuing you're agreeing to the terms and conditions of use
and allowing us to share your information with employers who are
interested in you as an employee. You'll be the first to know about
similar jobs nearby for free. (you can stop getting job alerts at