The ideal candidate will have experience using Java in a
fast-paced internet/e-commerce environment, with a strong ability
to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate
effectively with both technical and business personnel.
- Support and Develop on a high availability SaaS product
platform for a high-profile, nationally recognized, profitable
- Work with leading platforms including Java, J2EE, Ngnx,
Hibernate, and MySQL.
- Work closely with product management in defining new product
features and specifications.
- Work with Quality Assurance to test functional product
- Work with operations on deployment of new releases and
Qualifications - 5+ years of solid Java (J2EE) experience with
an emphasis on MVC design pattern in a dot-com/web environment.
- Proven ability with web development in Java.
- Experience in writing scalable webapps
- Experience in modular / OO coding.
- Experience in redesigning/re-architecting legacy modules.
- Fluency in JDBC, Hibernate, or similar ORM framework..
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Python,
Groovy, Scala, Erlang or Ruby).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and
listening skills with the ability to present complex technical
information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of
audiences, including non- technical.
- Strong technical and design skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
- Self-motivated and ability to drive features to delivery.
- Experience working in a team development environment.
- Experience leading a team.
Additional Information JENALYN BERNARDO | Prosum | Technical
Awarded 7th “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles”