Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: August 18, 2019
Legal --- Foothill Ranch, California
Position at loanDepot
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology
and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel
their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities
within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our
customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From
HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always
searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in
funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not
slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal
department. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance
with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and
federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Assists Corporate Counsel/Associate General Counsel with
drafting and revision of documents.
- Takes notes for various meetings and maintains agenda for
- Draft and edit contracts and corporate documents, to include
drafting of secretary and officer certificates, investor annual
certifications, updating of NDA log, prepares cease and desist
- Track mechanical liens and title matters.
- Provide responses to annual statement of compliance for filing
- Tracks litigation and disclosure document fact-gathering.
- Responsible for vendor management and contract review.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- ABA Paralegal certificate required.
- Bachelor's Degree required, and a minimum of four (4) + years'
experience working in contract management and/or legal assistant
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Los Angeles , Junior Paralegal, Legal , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!