Company: Contra Costa County Bar Association
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Reputable firm, competitive compensation, collegial
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Monica Feltz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
As society responds to advancing technology and the challenges of
an increasingly connected world community, the law must adapt
accordingly. Our Firm is an elite law firm with a modern
perspective on the complex issues impacting California.
Innovative legal representation for the challenges affecting
Why join us?
Boutique law firm located in West Los Angeles with friendly work
environment. Great benefits. Innovative work.
What they are looking for: Litigation Attorney 3+ years
- Experience drafting and arguing motions.
- Qualifying academic credentials.
- Proficiency in taking depositions, hearing attendance and trial
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to foster strong relationships with potential
clients while maintaining excellent services for existing
- Familiarity with State and federal courts;
- Pre-trial and trial experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in civil litigation
Software Skills: Microsoft Word; Excel; Adobe.
Service Areas: General civil litigation; employment law; some
License/Certification: California State Bar License (Required)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Contra Costa County Bar Association, Los Angeles , Litigation Attorney, Legal , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!