SWAT Attorney: Los Angeles (Remote Option)
Company: Contra Costa County Bar Association
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester, LLP, a rapidly
evolving, top-tier national law firm, is seeking talented,
forward-thinkingLaw and Motion / Appellate attorneys to join our
team!Our Strategy, Writs, and Appeals Team - nicknamed the SWAT
unit - includes experts in matters pertaining to:
- appellate litigation;
- the Supreme Court; and
- law and motion.We understand that in every industry, work is
changing, and law firms need to adapt as well. That s why at MKERT,
adaptability is at the forefront of our future. We're hiring with
the option of remote, in-office, or hybrid
- Case handling, including analyze, assess and execute litigation
strategies through all states of litigation.
- Client contact, including proactively manage communications
with clients throughout the course of litigation.
- Represent clients at litigation proceedings, including at
hearings, motions depositions, and mediations.
- Opportunity to handle appellate cases and conduct appellate
arguments, including learning from the firms Certified Appellate
- J.D. from an accredited law school and current good standing
with the California State bar (please do not apply if you are not
licensed to practice in the state of CA)
- General experience with pleading challenges, anti-SLAPP
motions, MSJ's, writs & appeals
- 2+ years civil/general litigation experience
- 2+ years law & motion experience. Federal experience is a
- Demonstrable experience researching, analyzing, deposing, and
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, communication, and case
- Embodies Manning & Kass core values of leadership, hard work
- Proficient with latest trends and best practices in
- Competitive salary will be commensurate with experience and
- Bonus structure based on individual s and company
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision,
dental and life insurances; 401k plan, flexible schedule, free
parking, paid vacation, sick days, and holidays)The Pillars of
MANNING & KASS
- Flexibility: Applicants can choose to work in one of our
offices, at home or hybrid. We offer flexible hours and schedule to
accommodate a healthy work / life balance.
- Team Collaboration: We provide secure, stable, time-tested
leadership, committed to respect and integrity. We offer and we all
thrive in a collaborative environment where new ideas and
approaches are welcome.
- Education: We will teach you to be a great and successful
lawyer and support you in that endeavor every step of the way.
- Technology: We are committed to remote working, advanced
solutions and technology.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We are actively recruiting to
make diversity a priority so that our firm reflects the faces of
society today. Our leadership reflects this diversity and we
emphasize the importance of not just diversity, but inclusion.
- Financial Planning: We offer the chance to build and control
your own career and income within the security of the firm.
Keywords: Contra Costa County Bar Association, Los Angeles , SWAT Attorney: Los Angeles (Remote Option), Legal , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!