Remote IP Attorney with Clients
Company: MNF Global
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you an IP attorney seeking a firm that will provide better
support, including more reasonable billing rates, to increase your
current portable business?
IP Law Firm Overview
- Consider an IP boutique firm that has a top-tier team of
experienced attorneys focusing on the representation of industry
emerging growth and start-up companies in a broad range of IP
matters including patent and trademark prosecution.
- You can choose to work remotely or in your own local
- Great culture and vibe
The ideal candidate will most likely be a Partner or Counsel at a
top law firm with at least $350K of dependable portable
Intellectual Property business.
Business Development and Professional Growth
- Excellent integration of your practice within firm's IP
- Full cooperation and effort from the firm on business
development / cross-selling
- Full cooperation of firm on support staff and computer software
/ docketing systems
- Excellent percentage of take home compensation
Qualifications And Skills
- Degrees Any technical or science degree if patent attorney. No
specific degree required if trademark attorney.
- Client Relations Extensive experience working with day to day
needs of clients.
Job Order 83
Mark Fishman, Esq.
MNF Global - Owner
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MNF Global, Los Angeles , Remote IP Attorney with Clients, Legal , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!