Sr Software Engineer II - C/C++. Python -Ability to Obtain and M with Security Clearance
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Job Description: Advanced software technologies are critical to
Space and Airborne Systems' strategic business areas - Advanced
Concepts & Technologies (ACT), Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS),
Integrated Communication Systems (ICS), Intelligence, Surveillance
and Reconnaissance (ISR), Secure Sensor Solutions (S3), and Space
Our Space Programs lead the industry in demonstrating the speed and
agility required for next generation responsive space missions. A
qualified candidate for the Space Programs will apply technical
principles, theories, and concepts associated with software
development and design for Object Oriented systems.
Responsibilities include support to requirements
management/development, software architecting and preliminary
design. Additional responsibilities include: software development
of data processing systems, and unit and module software test
activities. Development is performed in a cloud base environment
using Agile principles.
The candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work
independently, and the ability to manage personal workload to meet
assigned deadlines. The candidate should have experience
successfully working in an Agile collaborative environment. The
candidate will be involved with the planning, conduct, and
coordination of software designs, software architecture, and
documentation. ***Requires US Citizenship and ability to obtain and
maintain DoD SECRET clearance by year 1 of start*** Required
Skills: * 6+ years of related technical individual contributor
experience in large team software engineering development.
* Experience in Object Oriented C/C++, Python.
* Experience in Agile software development.
* Experience with development in a cloud environment.
* Experience in full life-cycle software development,
implementation, design and overall architecture.
* Experience with software test activities.
* Experience presenting to and interfacing with both internal and
* US Citizenship and the ability to access US only data
* Requires US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain DoD
SECRET clearance by year 1 of start. Desired Skills: * MS degree in
Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
* Experience with development on large ground stations.
* Experience with micro-services architecture.
* Experience with real-time data processing.
* Experience with small team leadership.
* Understanding of software development best practices and
* Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools.
* OPIR program experience. Required Education (including Major): *
BS or BA degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or
related field. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a
Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status. Last Modified: 11/13/2019 2:53:27 AM
Cateogry: Professional Jobs Business Unit: Space And Airborne
Systems Job Type: Full Time Job Industry: Software Engineering
Keywords: Raytheon, Los Angeles , Sr Software Engineer II - C/C++. Python -Ability to Obtain and M with Security Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!