Payment and Forms Technical Assistant
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: May 27, 2019
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100
Company! Provides a variety of administrative tasks, technical
support and customer service duties, such as gathering, organizing,
validating and/or entering data; responding to routine
correspondence, inquiries and information requests; and resolving
routine problems or escalating them as necessary.
- Gathers and organizes data needed by obtain information from
systems, files, intranet and/or by contacting other people inside
or outside the Company.
- Reviews and verifies information which may include source
documents, policies, claims files, summons & complaints, salary
data, etc. Ensures completion and accuracy of data, paperwork,
- Coordinates materials or special projects for staff which may
include preparing material/reports, distributing, editing,
formatting and proofreading material.
- Maintains records and data which may include entering
intodatabases/servers, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets,
setting up files, etc. Ensures accuracy of information and runs
reports as needed.
- Acts as a technical resource for internal and external
customers/contacts by providing answers to routine inquiries and
coordinating responses; resolving problems and/or discrepancies
which may involve research and data collection.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff which may
include: creating documents, forms, spreadsheets, presentation
material, etc.; reviewing incoming mail and determining course of
action; preparing and sending out form letters.
- Ability to communicate well by listening actively and sharing
clear and appropriately detailed information with those who need
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work to ensure that
work is completed within specified time and quality
- Ability to deliver quality customer service using standard
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel
and Word as normally acquired through a high school degree or
- At least 3 years of related administrative office work
- General knowledge of the department's operations and objectives
Benefits: We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to
positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to
offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and
well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
Overview: At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished
professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance
means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity
and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create
an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take
ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel
confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth
championed. We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our
employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads
us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact.
Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their
path at Liberty Mutual.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Los Angeles , Payment and Forms Technical Assistant, IT / Software / Systems , Glendale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!