QA Tester Niantic Los Angeles Mid-senior level Game Development Quality Assurance 8 hours ago
Company: The Esports Network- JobBoard
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- Always be thinking about our Ingress players and how to make
their lives more playful and fun.
- Build and manage testing estimates, schedules, timelines, test
cases and runs.
- Work directly with our development team to track defects during
- Drive the development and execution of test cases and suites
for new features.
- Report issues to our project leads via Jira.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and
stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and
participation in meetings.
- Required in-office days on Monday, Tuesday, and
- 3+ years of mobile testing experience.
- Solid understanding of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience leading, building, and designing test strategies for
game and consumer-facing products.
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively as part
of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle
stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and
be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to
communicate effectively through written and verbal communications,
including synchronous interactions with others.
- You are an active Ingress Agent.
- You have passion for mobile gaming.
- You have experience writing test automation and scripts.
- You can read and write in Japanese.The total compensation
package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary
range of $70,000 - $82,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.Individual
pay within this salary range is determined by work location and
additional factors, including assessed job-related skills,
experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can
answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the
hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location
can be found on the careers page.Join the Niantic team! Niantic is
the world's leading AR technology company, sparking creative and
engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor
exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent
company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include
pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game
Pok--mon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our
developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive
AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come
to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports
games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live
and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We
believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported
and included is essential to creating great products our community
will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse
voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in
the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most
important values we hold close. Niantic is a hybrid first company.
We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters
creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future
success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of
remote and in-office work. We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting
group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for
problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco,
Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Kansas, New York,
London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: The Esports Network- JobBoard, Los Angeles , QA Tester Niantic Los Angeles Mid-senior level Game Development Quality Assurance 8 hours ago, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!