Sr. .Net Developer
Company: Korn Ferry
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TOGETHER WE ARE MORE THANNo one knows more about aligning talent
and organizational strategies than Korn Ferry. With our unique
expertise, we can help organizations release the power of their
collective genius and drive superior performance.OPPORTUNITYThe
Senior .NET Developer is responsible for the enhancement and
maintenance of a suite of software applications designed to solve
the specific business challenges organizations face today. In this
role you will be responsible for the implementation, and the
integration of various products across the company, including
requirements gathering, design, development, coding, and testing.
This position will work with project management to ensure that
project deadlines are met and that the work meets user
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and
functional requirements. Responsible for high quality, bug-free
development as per the coding standards in close collaboration and
interaction with other members of the development/QA team.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality
reviews. Participate in daily project scrum meetings and provide
daily personal status reports.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation, creating user
documentation for completed solutions, and assists with technical
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution
design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required unit, integration,
system test. Work with support team to resolve production support
- Supports the configuration, deployment, and execution of CI/CD
pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Azure
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public
cloud solutions architect community
- Mentor the junior developers and help build knowledge
- Consult with QA staff on strategies for testing specific work
- 7+ years of softwaredevelopment and testing experience
using.NET back-end development
- Experience withSQL based database
- Good understanding of back-end systems deployment and pro-cons
of various approaches.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of SDLC
- Azure development a must
- Microservices developmentusing Docker or other container
- Capable of system tuning, code optimization and bug
- Familiar with source control principles and systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience in agile team is preferred.PREFERRED
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Specialty Azure development skills and associated services &
languages Python, R, Scala.
- Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert,
- Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and
GCP Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification
- Kubernetes/other container deployment
managementEDUCATIONBachelor's degree required
Keywords: Korn Ferry, Los Angeles , Sr. .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!