Field Service Specialist - CA_Compton
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Santa Fe Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Opportunity: The Field Services Specialist is responsible
for scoping projects, providing client support, and preparing
proposals/cost estimates. Environmental Projects include
remediation, emergency response services, scheduled maintenance and
other field services.Responsibilities:
* Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
* Conduct walk-throughs and scope potential projects for clients
including cost estimation, technical proposal preparation and
* Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost
estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
* Set-up projects; coordinate resources and scheduling; ensure
proper costing/utilization of labor and equipment.
* Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing
relationships with key customers and understanding the customer
* Manage large-scale field service and emergency response projects,
* Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete
assignments and understands the labor and equipment requirements to
complete field service projects and emergency responses.
* Oversees and is responsible for projects for health & safety,
profitability, completeness and professionalism.
* Review operational procedures to assure correct health & safety
action plans and communicate effectively with the health & safety
organization regarding on-site specific action.
* Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by
management as required by the needs of the business.
* High School diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e.
remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.)
* Knowledge of scoping/pricing of Environmental Services work
* Ability to work in a high demand deadline oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Proficiency in Windows based applications Physical
* Requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening.
* Requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching.
* Requires lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing and
carrying. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada,
as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse
customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies,
thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state,
provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its
Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider
of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For
many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression
and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing
increased proficiency in their key job functions through training
and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique
opportunities for all stages of your career. We offer competitive
salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life
insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and
more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a
pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to
pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may
require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Los Angeles , Field Service Specialist - CA_Compton, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Fe Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!