Software Business Analyst II
Company: Input 1, LLC
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Input 1 is a leading technological innovator that helps
insurance businesses modernize their billing services and payment
solutions. Choosing to work for Input 1 as an employee or as a
client means choosing to work with really good people. Integrity,
compassion, and respect are vital to the character of the people
that work at our company. Knowledge, flexibility, and constant
self-evaluation are drivers of our success. Our work environment
rewards excellence, not egos. If you are looking to join a company
where you will be respected as person rather than identified as an
employee number and you have the skills and experience we are
looking for, we look forward to hearing from you! As a Software
Business Analyst II, you'll work with others on the team to:
- Identify, understand, and develop ongoing enhancements to
existing billing and payment software products.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer and the software
development team through requirements gathering and
- Verify operational readiness and accuracy of enhancements by
performing testing. We are looking for someone who will:
- Collaborate with clients as a trusted partner.
- Effectively translate client needs in technical terms for the
software development team.
- Communicate in a thorough but concise manner.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and adapts to change and
feedback with enthusiasm. Ideal education and experience may
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable degree, or
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or
other related field.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Project management software application experience.
- Project Coordinator Experience.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle. Other
information you may want to know about:
- We care about your results, not your location; work from home
or office - you choose.
- We are looking to pay $70,000 to $95,000 a year; our Software
Business Analyst I and III pay ranges are below and above this,
- We offer a full benefit plan including paid time off, medical,
dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. PM22 PI186761886
Keywords: Input 1, LLC, Los Angeles , Software Business Analyst II, IT / Software / Systems , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!