Head of Engineering - Software Development - REMOTE
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Outstanding Newly Created Head of Engineering opportunity
available where you will provide leadership assigning
responsibility for tasks and decisions, setting objectives and
measures, monitor process, progress, and results along with
software development lifecycle and collaboration within a rapidly
Base Salary $200-$300K & Bonus
What You Will Be Doing
- Continuously drive technical and process improvements leading
200 employees with 10 direct reports, prroviding leadership in all
aspects of the software delivery cycle, design, build, test,
deploy, support of software applications and in SaaS.
- Drive multiple initiatives using Agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization and manage
- Manage risk and help the team navigate challenges
- Drive improvements in building software tools, communication,
- Ability to provide an overview of product offerings to clients,
team members, vendors, and developers seeking to know more about
ways to collaborate
- Lead organizational change via strategic technologies,
architectures, best practices, and tooling in support of software
- Works with and completes monthly financial and asset
capitalization tracking and forecasting
- Partner with the recruitment team to actively seek and hire
globally distributed talent
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
discipline (or equivalent) Masters Degree a big plus
- At least 5+ years of successful experience with
software/application development and leading teams of at least
- 5+ years proven track record hiring and developing a high
performance technical team
- Exposure to a wide variety of web technologies and frameworks
including Trade Promotion Management software (TPM) or will
consider similar software.
- Agile development methodologies
- Building scalable, cloud-based platforms (Google, Azure, VMware
- SaaS experience Required
- Ability to take a holistic view of the overall software
development lifecycle and understand the critical success factors
in delivering software projects
- Change management skills and Service and Solutions Oriented
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are reorging and establishing best practices. Be a part of the
growth for the better and can have a say in the establishment of
department in our great company!
- Competitive base pay and good benefits! DOE base salary
- Our company is within consumer goods and making the worls a
better place with them!
What's In It for You
A great and rewarding career with our established and growing
company! Work with outstanding people and engineers!
For your hard work and dedication, earn a generous salary (DOE)
plus bonus and comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, Employee Assistant Program, Life and Disability,
Voluntary, HSA & FSA and much more. So if this sounds like you,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Nyna
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG-1697617 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Nyna Goldberg - Principal Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Los Angeles , Head of Engineering - Software Development - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!