T-Mobile Retail Store Manager SHERMAN OAKS - Van Nuys Blvd
Company: Arch Telecom- T-Mobile Preferred Dealer
Location: Sherman Oaks
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Arch Telecom's Retail Store Manager (RSM) work as the leader of
a Retail Team to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and
breathe the T-Mobile brand and Arch Telecom's Core Values. Our
RSM's are leading by example as brand ambassadors, they create
energy and excitement around our products and services. They
demonstrate how to thrive in a fast-paced fun environment where
customer needs are their first focus. They immerse themselves in
meaningful connections with our customers by building new and
deepening existing relationships. Their expertise in uncovering our
customers' needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and
recommend device and service solutions.
What you'll do in your role?
Lead by example, demonstrating all the things it takes for your
team to head to the top:
Demonstrate how to help customers pick up right where they left off
in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on
demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Ensure your store meets or exceeds sales goals, and that means
overseeing all store functions, from sales and inventory to the
implementation of new store programs and initiatives.
- Lead by example, selling to find personalized solutions beyond
the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT)
- Finally, you'll make sure your store is always at its
best!Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and
Become proficient in the use of digital tools designed to enhance
interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer's
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How we're redefining how wireless is done, down to device and
account inspection, review and troubleshooting.
Complete trainings on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and
processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Build relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees across
channels, including business and customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Develop strong peer relationships where we are all accountable
for the company's success.
- Be willing to have a good time while providing first class
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in
a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to lead your team, sharing best practices, while
serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Being effective with operational, financial and performance
- Amazing communication skills, to your team and customers.
- Prior wireless sales experience.What's in it for you?
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Competitive salary pay
- Bonus earnings
- Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement
- A culture of care & excellence
- Health Benefits for Full Time EmployeesWhat "must haves" do you
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Wireless sales experience
- High school degree or GED
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Full Time (45 hours) availability
Diversity & Inclusion is a foundational principle of Arch Telecom.
Embracing a diverse workforce is a significant contributor to our
success as an organization. Employees with diverse perspectives,
backgrounds, and experiences allow us to better reflect the
communities whom we serve and result in a superior customer and
employee experience. We embrace the diversity that makes our
employees unique, and we welcome everyone to our team. YOU BE
Apply Now: www.archtelecom.netInquiries:
Keywords: Arch Telecom- T-Mobile Preferred Dealer, Los Angeles , T-Mobile Retail Store Manager SHERMAN OAKS - Van Nuys Blvd, IT / Software / Systems , Sherman Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!