Project Manager (eClinicalWorks, IT Infrastructure) 100% Remote
Company: IT CareerNet Services, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 17, 2022
IT Project Manager I - IV (Remote)SummaryThis is a great
opportunity to be part of a fast growing, healthcare organization
in the exciting field of Healthcare IT. We are seeking a skilled IT
project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you
will be responsible for organizing our technical projects and
ensuring that all members of the project team work efficiently. You
should have an aptitude for thinking outside the box and enjoy
critical thinking, organization, and overall team management.
- Lead multiple IT projects with matrix team size of 10-25
- Lead application or infrastructure projects
- Responsible for delivering projects as per scope, schedule, and
- Adhere to ePMO and enterprise program delivery methodology and
- Design technical developments with the technical team
- Implement project lifecycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline
project status, individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates,
and resource allocation
- Coordinate training, user acceptance testing and go-live
- Ensure user satisfaction through post-project debrief
- Coordinate activities with vendors for hardware, software, data
migration, training, hosting, and other components
- Occasional travel required
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree preferred. Required Credentials, License, and /
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Agile / Scrum certification preferred.
- Prosci Adkar certification preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
- IT Project Management experience: 8+ years
- Healthcare IT Project Management experience: 3+ years
- IT Infrastructure experience with managing network, telephony,
end user computing, IT security projects preferred
- IT Application experience withmanaging eClinicalWorks, EMR/EHR,
Ancillary Clinical applications, RIS, LIS, PACS, HL7 implementation
- Integration / M&A experience preferred
- High standards of integrity, strong personal work ethic,
creative problem-solving skills, and flexible work approach
- Notable client service, communication, presentation, and
relationship building skills required.
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a
fast-paced environment required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge: - Skilled in the suite of
Microsoft Office tools (Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio)
required, Smart Sheets preferred.
Keywords: IT CareerNet Services, LLC, Los Angeles , Project Manager (eClinicalWorks, IT Infrastructure) 100% Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!